086 307 6152
6 Available Colours
If you are someone who needs to feel the nature in your home, you can use the decor of your space as an ally and give it a rustic feel. The English old brick can be a good idea to decorate your walls, you can simply choose from an old look in ochre or reddish tones or a more edgy touch with the old white British brick. If you also have the possibility to install a skylight and a large window to gain natural light and save energy, you allow your space to breathe by itself. One of the best types of decoration with Stone Panel is the old British Brick, a type of decorative panel that provides a completely natural and realistic appearance. With a Panel Stone old British brick, you can decorate the walls of your house getting that personal touch you’ve always wanted.
Imitation brick decorative panels are unique in their class; They have the advantage that you can get in a wide range of finishes and colours, even appearance and sizes. The Panel Stone Old British Brick is especially recommended for those homes with rustic decoration.
One of the highlights of the old British brick is that the walls or the area where the panels are placed acquire a more ochre or reddish appearance, creating an ancient environment that can be perfectly combined also with modern furnishings and fully functional.
- The lightest panel in the market.
- Easy and simple installation.
- Quick installation system.
- Cost savings in labor.
- Perfect finish.
- Does not require maintenance
- Excellent soundproof qualities.
- Good thermal insulation and anti-humidity.
- Excellent flame retardant properties.
- Excellent water-repellent,
- No mutation to heat, freeze and defrost.
- Not permeable.
- Minimum abrasion.
- High resistance to most chemicals.
- Elegant combinations of materials and designs.
- Ease of transport and handling.